This morning whilst driving to work in the pouring down rain, KTSR announced that there was “an 80% chance of rain”. While it’s raining. While rain is happening at a frantic pace, they’re telling me that what’s happening only has an 80% chance of happening. While it’s happening they’re telling me there’s a 20% chance of what’s happening won’t be happening while it’s happening. That’s like rolling a die and after it lands on five saying “there’s a 16.667% chance of that die landing on five”. I say when it’s already raining, chance went out the window.

And just when you think it can’t get any worse, it does.

It makes perfect sense. No wait, it doesn’t.